Atlantis Medical is a specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultancy that provides first class solution to the NHS and private health service providers for both locum and substantive staff.
We supply new members of staff for AHP and HSS divisions. We are currently looking for experienced Speech Therapy Consultant to join our AHP team and run the SLT division
Competitive salary and commission structure. Office based in Central London
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Atlantis Medical are looking for experienced recruiters or sales professionals from all sectors to develop and progress within our business.
Do you have what it takes to run your own business and be in control of your own destiny? We have a great fun working environment with a positive and motivated team who want to succeed. Rewarding employees for their hard work with great monetary incentives as well as investing in career development programs, all within a supportive friendly environment, where sharing knowledge and ideas make us a forward thinking dynamic company to work for. We want people who want to progress and be part of an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
Have you got what is required?
- Do you have a successful track record in recruitment or sales?
- Would you consider yourself to have a confident approach with a can do attitude?
- Are you driven not only by money but the opportunity to progress and succeed being the best that you can at what you do?
- Do you consider yourself to be a vibrant, strong willed business minded individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills?
Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Are you looking to work within a friendly, high performing office? Do you want to work for a company that invests in its employees training and growth? Do you want a role that will allow you to progress your career and earn great commission?
This position is best suited to candidates who are seeking an opportunity that gives them the chance to build a career. Since we are looking to grow and expand our business in London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where your promotions and progressions aren't limited - it's all up to you and your ambitions!
The Role: As a Trainee Consultant, your main responsibilities will include:
· Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
· Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
· Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
· Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
· Sales experience is recommended
· Open to new ideas and ways of working
· Sales focused
· Motivated by success
· Hard working
Please send a covering letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org